I wish...

Have you ever felt sad that a big part of your makeup collections would not be used up and your favorite products might be wasted? How often do you use up a single powder, and compare to how many you have? Sigh...I wish, If just no makeup would ever expire...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Foundation Result Comparisons

I applied all of my favorite foundations (mentioned in earlier posts) with a BeautyBlender (slightly damp) on my left hand, one at each time. The lightings were not so good, hopefully the pictures can show clearly enough for you to tell the differences.



I have to say that how the foundations show up on my hand is still not the exact result when it is on my face. However, something like whether the coverage is good or not, and if the finish is matte or dewy, look very much the same on my hand as on my face. I cannot really show the lasting power over the pictures, so I made notes in each picture.

I hope the pictures are not too crappy...


We all prefer certain looks on our faces, what I like doesn't mean you like it too. I just want to give some helpful information (I think they are somehow helpful? or not...). I know how important to find the "Holy Grail" foundation that can give a flawless looking throughout the day.

I would say the MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation is my "holy grail" when I want to save some time on doing foundation, and my skin acts normal (or even when my skin is more oily in the summer); otherwise, the MUFE Mat Velvet + and Neutrogena Healthy Skin mixed together could be my holy foundation, so far.

There are so many excellent foundations that I haven't tried or heard of yet. I wish everyone good luck on the mission of chasing beauty -- the foundation chapter.

~^0^~

No comments:

Post a Comment