I wish...

Have you ever felt sad that a big part of your makeup collections would not be used up and your favorite products might be wasted? How often do you use up a single powder, and compare to how many you have? Sigh...I wish, If just no makeup would ever expire...

Monday, January 30, 2012

Update on L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish

Over a week ago, I went to the Target near my house and saw more colors were added to the L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish Collection. I can't help myself buying more colors because the quality of those nail polishes are so good. I tried on some colors and I was so glad I got them.

The pictures below are the nail polish after about a week. There was no chipping, no breaking on my nails at all. I use my nails as tools sometimes, but the nail polishes just stay put. The colors are pretty too, and I only need couple coats to get the opaque colors.
 



 The first picture I have Club Prive from L'Oreal Color Riche Collection and Sea from Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Color collection. I found the new Sally Hansen nail polishes when I picked up the L'Oreal ones. They last as long as the L'Oreal nail polishes, but you need more coats to get the opaque finish. The quality of the new Sally Hansen polishes are great, I just personally don't like too sheer nail polishes. The more coats you need, the longer it takes. Plus, I don't really want to have very thick nail polishes on my nails. If you are fine with sheer nail polishes, Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Color Collection would worth your money.
All the nail polishes from Sally Hansen's new collection are pastel colors, that's why I purchased at first. I think they are perfect for spring.

The second picture I have Eiffel For You and Because You're Worth It on my nails, they were both from L'Oreal Color Riche Collection. The glitter polish I have on my index finger (over the Because You're Worth It) is Synergy from LA Girls. That glitter polish comes in big chucks of glitter particles, and it doesn't have much color itself. I think it's a good glitter polish, more importantly, you have many different color choices.
Eiffel For you is a color between purple/Lilac and gray. Very pretty.

I also bought two other colors Jet Set To Paris and Penthouse Pink from the same L'Oreal collection, and one other nail polish called Sorbet (It's a pretty peachy pastel color) from Sally Hansen.

Definitely try those out next time you see them! It might not look as luxurious as Chanel, Dior, and some other high-end nail polishes, however, they are very good everyday nail polishes that saved a lot of time on re-applying with good color pay-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment