I wish...

Have you ever felt sad that a big part of your makeup collections would not be used up and your favorite products might be wasted? How often do you use up a single powder, and compare to how many you have? Sigh...I wish, If just no makeup would ever expire...

Monday, February 20, 2012

Do You Know...?

L'Oreal owns

Garnier, L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, Softsheen-Carson, L'Oreal Professional, Kerastase, Matrix, Mizani, Redken, Lancome, Shu Uemura Art of Hair (not the whole beauty category), Biotherm, Yves Saint Laurent Beaute, Kiehl's Since 1851, La Roche-Posay, Inneov, Skinceuticals, Vichy, Sanoflore
L'Oreal is the world's Largest cosmetics producer by revenue.

Estee Lauder owns more than 20 skin care and makeup brans as well as a variety of fragrance brands.
Its core cosmetics brands include:

Estee Lauder, Clinique, Prescriptives, Origins, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Darphin, La Mer, and Tom Ford.

Estee Lauder also owns global licenses to market fragrances under brand names such as:

Tommy Hillfiger, Donna Karan Cosmetics, Sean John Cosmetics, and Aramis.

Some of you might have already known these, some might not. I was really surprised to know that L'Oreal owns so many big and well-known brands. Also, Estee Lauder owns MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique... Who would ever thought about they were from the same company!!

Anyway, I thought I could share this info with you. Very random, but beauty related though. ^0^

In my head, I was thinking:"so were the L'Oreal lipsticks manufactured in the same factory as YSL...? They don't look or feel the same at all. The PRICEs even have bigger differences!!!! I wish I could use the price of L'Oreal products to buy YSL, Shu Uemura, etc. Sigh..."

2 comments:

  1. Great post,I did not know estee lauder was the owner of Mac!shocking xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I just hope MAC's future price would not jump to Estee Lauder's level, or even worse, to Tom Ford's and La Mer's level. -_-!

      Thanks for commenting. Have a good night~ ^_*

      Delete